2007-06-09

Lately

I've been having problems lately, I suppose you could say. It isn't something I have much desire to admit either, really. I typically like to cast myself as the strong type, able to take on the problems of others at a moment's notice. These past few months, and really the entire last year, I have found myself unable to even handle my own issues.

It is mostly work that has been dragging me down, the stress level of the current project, when juxtaposed with my course work, has just been too much. Truthfully, it has been bad enough that I have suffered from nervous breakdowns in the past few months. This is hard for me to admit, it isn't something I've asked for help with, even though I probably should have (and I'm sorry Ari that I didn't tell you about them, I know you would have wanted to know, but you have enough problems yourself, hey?). To be quite honest, it isn't something I rather want to talk about at all. For the moment I just want to sweep it under the rug and say "I've passed that, for now." I don't know that this is particularly healthy, but at the moment I feel like I am just trying to survive, that I am accomplishing that, and that I don't want to "push my luck", as it were.

Hmmm, writing about this sort of thing doesn't seem to be doing me much good. In the name of the experiment I'm going to go ahead and leave this here, however much I don't want to.

Love,
Lacey

No comments: